Follow these steps to request new utility services:
- Complete a residential (PDF), commercial (PDF), temporary residential (PDF) or temporary commercial (PDF) service application. Return the completed application by mail, fax, or in person (view contact information below).
- Commerical Guaranty (PDF) should be completed by sole proprietors and LLCs.
- Pay the appropriate deposit and cut-on charge.
- Present or copy a valid ID and either a rent receipt, lease, or purchase agreement.
The above can be done in person, by mail, or by email.
No connections will be taken over the phone; however, deposit payments and cut-on fee payments can be taken by phone once we have received and processed the above listed requirements.
Service connection can normally be initiated on the same day for orders received before 4:30 p.m. Orders received after 4:30 p.m. will be connected on the next business day.
You can contact the Customer Care Center by:
- Calling (912) 384-3302 or dial 311
- Emailing the Customer Care Specialists
- Faxing to (912) 384-6730
- Writing to department staff members at:
City of Douglas – Customer Care Center
P.O. Box 470
Douglas, GA 31534