The Athletics Division offers athletic programming for ages 5 to 14 years of age. We also offer seasonal adult basketball and adult softball athletic programs.
Link to DCCPRD 2021 Leisure Guide (PDF)
Follow us on Facebook!
- Athletic Fee Chart
- Adult Application
- Youth Female Application
- Youth Male Application
- Sportsmanlike Conduct Policy
- Pool Schedule
- Family Swim Pass Information
Registration is easy - either stop by our office or click below on online registration to register online!
Link to Online Registration
Douglas Coffee County Parks and Recreation relies on volunteer coaches to help with all our sports activities. All volunteer coaches must have their criminal history checked once a year. There is no cost to the coach. A staff person must be the witness and we must have a copy of their drivers license.
Link to Criminal Background Form (PDF)
Sports Schedules - (schedules will be posted as they are completed.) If you have not been contacted by a coach, please call 912-384-5978 for coach information. Additional schedules will be added once they are completed.
YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUE SCHEDULES
ADULT BASKETBALL LEAGUE SCHEDULE
Miracle League Baseball
We are in the process of forming the Miracle League here in Douglas-Coffee County! If you are interested in being a part of this fantastic league, please complete the Buddy Application below.
- Registration - January 3, 2022 - May 13, 2022
- Ages: 4 to 99.
- Gender: Co-Ed
- Age Control: prior to or on May 1, 2022
- Cost: $35.00 includes jersey, hat, safety bat, and glove
Be A Miracle League Buddy!
If you are interested in being a part of this fantastic league, please complete the Buddy Application below.
Link to Miracle League Buddy Application
Mandatory Training Dates for ALL volunteers: January 11-March 8, 2022. Class time will be 5:30 p.m. Location will be announced at a later date.
Practice Field Reservation Process for Non-DCCPRD Recreation Teams
Facilities that may be scheduled for practices are Huckaby Complex, Greg Walker Complex, Premier Athletic Complex, Recreation Soccer Field, and Unity Park.
1. To reserve a field for practice you must call 912-384-5978 to schedule the practice and acquire a permit.
2. Practices are scheduled Monday to Monday with no more than 2 practices per week on a specific field.
3. Practices are scheduled in 1.5 hour increments.
4. If lights are needed, the cost will be $15.00 per hour.
5. Fields will be dragged on Wednesdays only during DCCPRD off season.
6. DCCPRD is not responsible for providing practice equipment. (i.e. pitching mounds, pitching machines and soccer goals)
7. Any other equipment may be used if it’s located outside at the facility. (i.e. Batting cages, L-screens)
8. Vehicles must remain in the designated parking areas while practicing.
9. Inspect fields prior to practice to make sure there is no damage to the field prior to your practice. If so, please report to staff ASAP.
10. DCCPRD reserves the right at any time to cancel a practice or close fields for maintenance purposes.